If you believe that any content on this website is violating your copyrights, please submit your request by sending an email to the address: , and allow us 1-2 days to process. We will remove the content on your valid request.
Please provide following elements in order to process:
- Provide evidence in your notice that you are the owner, or authorized by the owner, of the copyrighted or trademarked work.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- Explain affected copyrighted material, and please provide the exact location of your content on this website and also a link to the original content (include url).
- If there are many links, please provide all links with complete details in your message. Simply insert the details in text format into the message.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- We may further send you emails on your provided email for any related inquiries.
- Sending notices to our internet/hosting or domain service providers may result in a significant delay in processing.